Twitter has really taken off recently with more and more people, including business owners, joining the Twitterverse every day.
And every day I send off a series of links to help new twitterers to understand how to RT, reply, hashtags, DMs and various other applications that will help them make the most of the experience.
I decided that rather than sending off 25 links to my favourite resources, I’m going to list them here. Makes sense, right?
So, here are my suggestions for compulsory reading for new Tweeters:
- The Ultimate Guide For Everything Twitter (I LOVE this page)
- Search Engine Journal – The Ultimate Guide To Twitter Hashtags
Applications To Help Manage Your Tweets:
Free Background Templates:
- Siah Designs
- Randa Clay Designs
- Vincent Abray – while the site is written in French the buttons’ text is in English and they are all absolutely gorgeous! (Not to mention the gorgeous language – I LOVE French… a bit like Morticia Addams whenever Gomez started speaking in French, for those who used to watch the Addams Family)
Ahem… getting back on track here…
Other Useful Applications:
- Splitweet – a good way to manage multiple accounts
- TwitPics – share your photos on Twitter
- Twitter Counter – check your Twitter statistics
- Twittersafe – back up your Twitter
These are my favourite applications and sites. I hope you find them helpful. Happy Twittering!
Don’t forget… you can follow me at Twitter.com/DonnaMarieC