I thought I would share with you a few of my tried and tested tips for free and low cost marketing for small businesses:
- Sponsor a local event or local charity.
- Offer to speak at local events, school associations or libraries.
- Donate prizes to competitions.
- Build strategic alliances with other businesses and co-host/co-sponsor events or seminars.
- Hold special pre-launch evenings that are only for VIP customers. Make them feel special, but also ask them to bring along a friend.
If you would like more ideas, go to the free resources page to download a copy of the free guide – 60 FREE and low cost ways to get your business noticed.